T2R All Mountain Adventure
The T2R All Mountain Adventure package is based on our traditional T2R All Mountain Package, we have worked with the guys at Tyax to add the Adventure element in the form of a new four day hut to hut Back Country wilderness mountain biking ride in the Chilcotin Mountains.
At Ticket2Ride, we have been riding in the Chilcotin Mountains for years now with our hugely popular Spruce Lake float plane assisted ride as well as our rides on the North Cinnabar range in the Chilcotins, and this new adventure has been on the cards for a number of years and we are now excited to be having it available for our guests to enjoy.
Back Country Wilderness Tour in the Chilcotins
The four day tour starts with the vehicle transfer up to Tyax Lake Resort from Whistler, taking the scenic drive North over the Hurley Pass. On arrival we start with a shuttle assist to the top of the North Cinnabar trail, descending around 1400 metres along an awesome trail network that eventually ends with us spending the night in the comfort of the luxury Tyax Lake Resort and making use of the facilities after a fun day on the bike and maybe taking a swim in Tyaughton Lake.
Then the next morning you set off on our ride to the back country cabin that you will be spending the night at. All of your required gear is trasported to the camp via pack horse, and with the guide leading the way, all you need to do is enjoy the ride and take in the breath taking scenery. On arrival at the camp, we will be greeted by the camp host who will prepare a hearty camp meal before you rest up for the night and take in the huge star filled sky night.
The next day is much of the same. After a camp breakfast it is back on the bike and off on the sweet single track trails that wind on through to the next camp where you will again be greeted by a camp host to look after you and prepare a meal for your second night in the back country.
The final days ride brings us back Tyax Lake Resort, where once we have had some refreshments, we will head back to Whistler.
Whistler, Squamish and Pemberton
Although the highlight of your time with us may well be the Back Country tour in the Chilcotins, we have so much more for you to enjoy on your All Mountain Adventure package.
The Whistler Valley has a large number of excellent all mountain trails, which will give you an insight in to a side of Whistler that not that many people get to see.
Squamish is located just 45 minutes down the Sea-to-Sky Highway and is a singletrack Mecca set within coastal rain forest, it is well known for its technical all mountain trails, wicked descents, and incredible scenery.
Pemberton is tucked beyond the Coastal Mountains approximately 45 minutes north of Whistler. This cult riding town offers a myriad of natural technical climbing with buff, flowing dusty descents and the occasional exposed rock feature to conquer.
Each of our All Mountain adventure guided loops include challenging climbs that are rewarded with well earned flowing descents. The all mountain riding based around the Sea-to-Sky corridor and up to the Chilcotin Mountains is simply unparalleled. Super smooth, flowing yet technical singletrack descents, technical switch back climbs.
This package has been specifically put together with the intermediate to advanced All Mountain rider in mind, and would not be suitable for novice mountain bike riders.
This two week package starting on July 6th 2013.
Summary of what’s included on the All Mountain Adventure package:
- Saturday Airport transfers from Vancouver Airport (YVR) up to Whistler
- Welcome meeting with an evening meal
- Eleven nights’ accommodation at our Whistler based Luxury B&B accommodation.
- Breakfast every morning
- Use of the accommodations facilities including sauna, hot tub and free wi-fi
- Access to Ticket2Ride's full Park Tools workshop
- Welcome night with food at the T2R Lodge
- Weekly Barbeque night
- In resort representation
- Guided intro day ride on the Whistler Valley trails
- Guided All Mountain Day in Pemberton (Pack lunch included)
- Guided All Moutain Day in Squamish (Pack lunch included)
- Guided All Mountain Day in Whistler (Pack lunch included)
- 4 Day guided All Mountain Back Country Adventure in the Chilcotin Mountains
- All Meals when staying at Tyax and in the Chilcotins
- 1 Nights at the Tyax Lake Resort
- 2 Nights camping in the Back Country
- All vehicle transfers to and from ride locations
- Any associated trail fees
- Professional qualified guiding services
- Saturday Airport transfer from Whistler down to Vancouver Airport (YVR)