T2R BC Bike Park Tour #1
If riding some of the best Bike Parks in British Columbia is all you want to do on your trip, then this is the package for you. The T2R BC Bike Parks Tour takes in three unique Bike Parks during a two week road trip style tour.
All three of the Bike Parks has its own look and feel, and a variety of trails and stunts to ride, making this tour an awesome riding adventure.
The road trip starts from the moment we meet you at the airport in one of our vehicles complete with a fully enclosed trailer for bike transport, mobile workshop and storage.
From the airport we hit the road toward Kamloops and into the Okanagan, where we will set up for a two night stay at the Silver Star resort located in the scenic wine valley of Vernon. After a relaxed afternoon and evening you will enjoy two full days, riding in the Silver Star Bike Park. At the end of the second day, a short evening drive will bring you to Bike Park number two at Sun Peaks resort, where we will check in to our mountain side accommodation and prepare for three days of tearing down the numerous trails at Sun Peaks Bike Park.
Armpump! on pinkbike.com Edit put together by Ticket2RideBC Guide Mark from the first BC Bike Park Tour in 2011
Following three day’s of riding in the Sun Peaks bike park, we will spend our final night at Sun Peaks resort before setting off the next day for Whistler and the world famous Whistler Bike Park.
British Columbia Bike Park Tour 2011 on pinkbike.com Edit put together by T2R guest Farah from footage captured on the 2011 BC Bike Park Tour
Once in Whistler you have eight nights based at our Premier Riders lodge and seven full days to enjoy arguably the world’s best Bike Park. The first of these days will be guided and then you are on your own to do as you please for your remaining days in Whistler.
This Tour's Start Date is July 27th 2013
This popular tour has very limited spaces each season, so book early if you are keen to be part of the road trip!
Summary of what’s included on the BC Bike Park tour package:
- All transport from Vancouver airport at the start of the tour.
- Two nights’ accommodation at Silver Star Resort
- 2 day lift ticket for the Silver Star Bike Park
- Four nights’ accommodation at Sun Peaks Resort
- 3 day lift ticket for the Sun Peaks Bike Park
- Eight nights’ accommodation in our Whistler based riders lodge
- Breakfast every morning in Whistler
- Use of the lodge facilities including free wi-fi in Whistler
- Guided intro ride in the Whistler Bike Park
- 7 day lift ticket for the Whistler Bike Park
- Saturday airport transfer from Whistler to Vancouver airport